Tuesday, February 26, 2008

shes a tool, a douche, and a fucking waste.

I dont say this often - but i loathe her. i really loathe her.

cynthia - i work with her, and well, i hate her. she doesnt do her job and she feels the need to touch me. in fact, i wrote auntie bubbopants a letter about her and it was featured in twir #4.

well we had our meeting today....the manadatory front desk meeting that only 4 people (including me) showed up to....so about 5 people missing.

well cynthia - who has called off for a week - showed us her :"battle scars". She fell in the wlamart parking lot and "BROKE" her leg. Bull. and shit.

she walks in on crutches with an immoblizer. I lived in one of those for most of my senior year. im so over it. im actually too pissed to be funny about it. im so tired of her bullshit.

and john, if youre reading this - fucking fire her.

mmmkay. thanks.

No comments: