Thursday, February 21, 2008

Kitties and projects






So I'm super late posting this all - but I went on vacation. and with my computer down, i have to wait til my sister is at school - but since I work nghts, I'm ususally asleep at that time...oh well.


Well, Jason loved his blanket, and course I forgot to get pics of it.....Which makes me want to scream.


I did a bunch of stuffed hearts this Valentines Day and gave them all to BUG cuz well, she loved them!




Then Mom asked me to make a dishcloth for her boss's birthday before I left town. I went ahead and used a pattern from Cloths of Love since they are so beautiful, and the kind of business they are in. My mother works for the State, as a employment coach for the mentally disabled. Cam, her boss, oversees the whole county. I finished it on Sunday before I left to go to the train, and knitted up a heart in the same color.



Additionally, I taught Jason how to knit!!! I'm so proud of him. He says he isnt sure that it will be his next addiction, but he does like it, and he's awfully damn cute doing it. Notice the cutest little tongue hanging out...







And then there is Dinah. Sweet Sweet doorstep kitty, Dinah - like in Alice in Wonderland. I lov her. I don't know quite where she is right now. I dont hear her so i assume she is sleeping...

Ain't she precious????





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is one cute kitten!

Also, it's so neat that you taught your bf to knit. My bf asked me to show him one day, so I did, thinking he only wanted to know b/c he's the type of guy who likes to know how things tick.

One week later, he was presenting me with a hand-knit scarf that he made for me.

Boyfriends are cool when they do stuff like that. I hope yours makes you something soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Yea, She is cute.
Does she really play with that cat toy? I've seen them in stores but have not bought one (and I can't think of a name for it off the top of my head).

Not having a cat or a kitten of my own to buy it for is a major reason for me to hold off.
But I'm thinking about a present for a friend's cat.

Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca