Monday, March 3, 2008

picture heavy post!!!

So this will be a very picture heavy post!!!
Well, I made some coasters!!! Here is one of them, and it being in use!!! Thank god. I'm so tired of cleaning rings off that windowsill...now to just get my sister (and me) to use them! btw, a great project for using up scrap yarn!
The third version/last ever version for a while of the MDKAL on yahoo...i did three colors with this S&C yarn, and it reminded me how much I love P&C and how much better it is....I like the finished product...

Tried my hand at some entrelac, thanks to the ladies at the yahoo group, who provided a great tutorial. I probably wouldnt have tried it on my own, but I love it....I really do! MY sister has this ball of icky red heart stuff that hurts my hands to knit with, but she adores it, and it is a pretty color way...I want to see if I can make something out of it for her....using...entrelac! I used a diasy ombre h ere, not the best choice, too light to pop, really. but i have a cone and then some left from a project...i got overzealous...i dont actually like the colorway....


Btw, dad had this smart idea of making cookeis and leaving them on the counter to cool with 2 pmsing teens (well, maybe I'm not) in the house...haha!!


No comments: