Thursday, January 31, 2008

Well, I accomplished something

So, yesterday I went with Mary, Dan and Keira to the Hammocks.

So, here we go with the pics from that:
Mary n I (pigtails) at the playground.



At the start of the trail


Dan, Mary, n Keira on the trail


The thinking tree!



random exercise spot




AND NOW ANIMALS WE SAW!!!!


There was another baby on the other side of the mommy.
the interesting thing about this pic is that it was taken at a part of the trail where it becomes basically a couple of boards over the water, and there is only one hand rail...as in THE OTHER SIDE IS OPEN...geeze louise, ya know? gator + no hand rail = babies being eaten by alligators. luckily, dan carried keira around


Deer. it stood there for quite a long time actually. kind of cool...


and now for the artsy pics i took:














Thats about it! enjoy!

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Well those pictures are really good. And scary about the crocs and no railing, wow, I think I'll just enjoy through your blog

blindpurls said...

Thanks for the comment! I love the artsy pictures they are beautiful.

BTW The Anxiety of Everyday Objects is written by Aurelie Sheehan. I haven't had a chance to read it yet; however I'm interested so it will be on my library to find list. Thanks for the comment.

Chelle