Sunday, January 27, 2008

The first post!

Well guys, its official! I now have a place to update about all my knitting projects (right now there is ... um...2 dishcloths, 1 baby blanket, 1 "Why Sell Weed When You Can Smoke It" Blanket for my boyfriend (original name, huh?), and a toddler blanket. Oh! and a scarf for my mom. I guess I don't always get a lot done, but when I do finish something, it kind of gets the ball rolling on finishing EVERYTHING!

So hello to all my KAL friends! Hopefully there will be something on here shortly!


In non-knitting news, I'm pretty sure that I have poisonwood. Both sides of my face are all puffy and itchy and ever so red. It's creeping down my body, and there just isn't a strong enough coritsone cream. Drat not having insurance! Usually I just head to the doc's for steriods and cortisone shots. Yup, I get it that bad. It's been raining here, and my truck "peed" on me this morning after work (11p-7a night shift). [Author's note: "peeing" refers to when you get into a vehicle, and it has rained, and when you get in, all of the water that is being "stored" in that little lip (some of you know what I mean, I hope) just pours down on you! its fabulous. I hate it.] So i'm pretty sure I got this from a vehicle with bladder issues. And I dont have a day off til Wednesday....grrr.

whatever. What can ya do?

Love n Hugs,
Dani

No comments: