Thursday, January 31, 2008

i finished something



ok, so i finished the mid month kal from january on the yahoo group, but i made it a little smaller because, well, we dont use them much, and we prefer our dishcloths smaller - since we only wipe tables with them. I know I twisted a row in the middle between the two sets of patterns but I was definately done with this stupid thing....its so soft though. I used S&C - and although i wasnt too pleased with the stranding I got with it, it is a soft yarn...but im dedicated to P&C for sure now!



Additionally, i finished the pattern grid for jason's guitar cloth. well, its a rough one, but i know what it says. (Gote is Jason's nickname). I'm thinking about doing it sideways and striped - like the guitar strap I'm making him. I'm pretty stoked about it. The goal is to ship it to him for VDay. They (http://www.myspace.com/onenighstanmusic) have a show a couple days afterwards, so we will see how it goes...it would be nice to BE THERE for the show and just about everything, but June will come quick enough....i hope....

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

That guitar pattern looks great, I can't wait to see the finished project.

I make my dishcloths a little smaller too, I like size 3 or 5 needles mostly, that's why.

Welcome to blog world, it will be a year for me in March and I LOVE it

cindybmw2004 said...

Cloths can be any size that you prefer, so smaller for you is okay! welcome to blogger world...don't let it consume too much of your time! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and keep up the great knitting! ;)